INTELLIGENT SELLING WITH CHRIS REMSEN
Who We Are. Why We Do It.
Headquartered in the historic village of Rancho Santa Fe, Real Equity Advisors is a fully integrated team of residential real estate experts serving all of San Diego County. We are a high energy, hard working group committed to investing in both our clients and our communities.
Real Equity Advisors was established by seasoned professionals with a common goal to do things differently. The motivation was to build something unique to offer clients more than traditional models could deliver. Call Chris at 858-261-4100.
The Autonomy of the Resulting Situation Benefits Our Clients in a Few Distinct Ways
- Customization allows for the most client centered approach to transactions
- Diversified service offerings expand beyond traditional brokerage to estate management and concierge services
- Minimized overhead gives us greater latitude to invest in every transaction
- Our team approach to the listing and sales process enables us to specialize and more effectively allocate resources. Our devotion to each other ensures someone is always available to meet any need
The Foundation of Our Firm Rests on a Few Simple, but Profound Core Principals:
- Integrity – Keep promises. Ethically and aggressively represent client interests above all. Demonstrate honorable conduct in every circumstance
- Excellence – Deliver the highest quality experience every time to every client who puts their trust in our service
- Innovation – Relentless pursuit of the newest and best marketing vehicles, media technology, listing preparation protocols and relationship building opportunities
- Personal Touch – Treat each other and every client like family. Proactively seek ways to serve and build genuine relationships that transcend the transaction. Our success is founded on the humble belief that we can make a difference in people’s lives by helping them through some of the most significant transactions they will ever encounter. It is our honor to be your trusted advisor. Call Chris at 858-261-4100.
YOUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
REALTOR® | CalBRE#01952862
Chris resides in Solana Beach and focuses his efforts in the North County San Diego market. Chris has closed over 160 real estate transactions in his career licensed in both California and Arizona. Motivated by competition Chris enjoys the art of negotiation to carpet the best terms for his clients, excellence is the only option. Chris takes a traditional approach to business while utilizing the most current technology available.
As a listing agent, Chris and his team will sell your home quickly and at the highest possible price. Their team approach to listing a home allows us to mobilize faster getting you the results you want. They take care of everything, home repairs, home preparation, staging, design and property care while on the market. They are a high energy, hard working group committed to investing in their clients. They specialize in the latest marketing technology to ensure your home reaches the globe. Their passion towards technology and marketing does not detract from their traditional approach to business, the client comes first.
Foreclosures, short-sales, investment properties and new construction are all a part of Chris’ team; however the majority of clients are San Diego buyers and sellers. The key to Chris’ and his team’s success is experience which allows them to navigate through even the most difficult and complex situations. They are seasoned Realtors that have a creative solution for each unique situation whether your home is $100,000 or $30,000,000. Prepare yourself for a professional, pleasant and successful transaction with Chris and his team. Call Chris at 858-261-4100.
Your Best Choice for Success
No regrets. Outstanding Results.
Recent Luxury Sales
Our team of associates is the most energetic, driven group of tech and media savvy real estate professionals specializing in Rancho Santa Fe and surrounding communities.
We have an experienced eye for luxury details and the ability to communicate these nuances in both our marketing and in showings. With the right preparation, the right execution and the right energy to finish strong, we have achieved remarkable results at the highest level for a rapidly growing list of incredibly satisfied clientele.
2016 team production over $34mm in transaction volume in 2016. Call Chris at 858-261-4100.
The Covenant | Rancho Santa Fe
The Bridges | Rancho Santa Fe
The Covenant | Rancho Santa Fe
The Covenant | Rancho Santa Fe
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
“Our family trust hired Chris to help us to sell my deceased mother’s property. Chris inspired confidence from the start and was exceptionally responsive to all communications. He listed our property at an aggressive price and helped us to acquire a selling price over 20K above the asking price with great negotiation skills and close communication with our family. We were greatly pleased with the service and excellent work ethic Chris displayed. We would recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell property”
“I can honestly say: Chris sets the standard for RE agents. He’s highly knowledgeable, patient, respectful and responsible, always quick to respond to calls and emails. Though young in years, he’s a “classic professional” in every way. I’ve dealt with many good RE agents in my life, but when it comes to “the total package,” Chris takes the prize. He truly is the RE agent who goes the extra mile. If you buy or sell a house through Chris, I guarantee that you too will welcome the opportunity to give him a glowing review and to highly recommend him to others”
“Chris is the best real estate agent I know! He is personable, hardworking, organized and responsive and clearly knows the business. He helped me to sell my home quickly and for our asking price. He not only handled the complexities related to that sale, but when I had unexpected surgery and could not do some of the repairs needed to close the escrow, he rolled up his sleeves and helped with some of the repairs!! He also helped me to find a wonderful place to buy in Carlsbad, CA. His depth of knowledge will be saving me a ton in property taxes, as he made me aware of a CA proposition passed that will allow me to carry over the property tax basis of my old property to my new home!”
Professional Marketing. Professional Results.
✅ Pre-listing inspection & Design Consultation
✅ Hosted and catered Broker Caravans (Tuesdays)
✅ Hosted and catered weekend Open Houses
✅ Special Preview Invitations sent to neighbors and client database
✅ Private “appointment only” showings
✅ Weekly report regarding all marketing efforts and prospect activity
✅ Complimentary consultation with professional staging/design expert
✅ Professional photography
✅ Aerial video (when applicable)
✅ Property website: Custom site featuring expanded property details, photos, videos, tour, and community information
✅ Property given premium showcase status on Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo!, Redfin, realtor.com
✅ Email campaign: Instant alerts to top producing local agents and proprietary list of active buyers
✅ Social Media marketing: FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz, Linkedin, Youtube, Google+
✅ Purchased Facebook ad campaigns with specific social and age demographics relating to income, geography, social status, interests, occupations and hobbies
✅ Print advertising in local publications
✅ Window and digital display at our Rancho Santa Fe office
✅ “Just Listed” cards mailed to surrounding community
✅ Professionally designed collateral takeaway pieces for open house visitors and showings
Internet Marketing Is Crucial.
As technology continually improves, it is of ever-increasing importance that we stay right along with it in terms of new ways to get your home the exposure it deserves. That is why we not only have a full-scale website with all our listings, along with access to thousands of homes on the MLS, but we also utilize a variety of syndicated websites and platforms to generate exposure for your home. Call Chris at 858-261-4100.
Our Proven Home Listing System.
Our proven Home Listing System will provide you with MAXIMUM RESULTS for your home. Call us today to place your property at the fingertips of thousands of potential buyers and to receive the greatest return on your investment. Call Chris at 858-261-4100.
The Selling Process
READY YOUR HOME
REVIEW BUYER’S OFFER
NEGOTIATE TERMS & ACCEPT OFFER
OPEN ESCROW, ORDER TITLE & PRELIMINARY REPORT
BUYER’S EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT IN ESCROW
BUYER STARTS LOAN PROCESS
ESCROW INSTRUCTIONS SIGNED*
BUYER PACKAGE SENT TO LENDER
BUYER’S LOAN APPROVED
INSPECTIONS ORDERED & COMPLETED
HOME WARRANTY ORDERED
LOAN DOCUMENTS SIGNED
LOAN DOCUMENTS SIGNED
LOAN DOCUMENTS SIGNED
DOWN PAYMENT & CLOSING COSTS IN ESCROW
ESCROW CLOSED, BUYER OWNS PROPERTY
8 WEEKS BEFORE THE MOVE
1. If you’re using a professional mover, get several estimates from different moving companies.
2. Get truck rental estimates and reserve in advance if you are planning on moving yourself.
3. Draw a floor plan of your new house which will help with furniture placement.
4. Use items that can’t be moved such as food in your freezer and flammable household products.
5. Request a relocation package from a Realtor® in your new neighborhood for local information.
6 WEEKS BEFORE THE MOVE
1. Discuss costs, insurance, packing, loading, delivery, and the claims procedure with your mover.
2. Determine what possessions you might like to sell as well as donations for charities.
3. Obtain copies of your records from doctors, dentists, lawyers, accountants, and veterinarians, etc.
4. Make arrangements to transfer your children’s schools records.
5. Find out from your accountant or the IRS about tax- deductible moving expenses. Make sure you keep accurate records.
4 WEEKS BEFORE THE MOVE
1. If your movers will be packing your belongings, schedule a day or two prior to loading the truck.
2. Arrange for storage, if needed. Clean or repair furniture, curtains or carpets.
3. If you are packing yourself, start getting boxes and packing materials.
3 WEEKS BEFORE THE MOVE
1. Assemble packing materials.
2. Arrange to cancel utilities and services at your old home and have them installed at your new home.
3. Make travel and hotel reservations. Begin packing items you won’t need.
4. Confirm cell phone coverage in your new neighborhood. Get car license, registration, and insurance in order.
2 WEEKS BEFORE THE MOVE
1. Arrange to transfer all your bank accounts to new branch locations.
2. Make arrangements for pet travel airline reservations, travel containers, vet appointments for health certificate or medications.
3. Cancel any direct deposit or automatic payments arrangements on bank accounts that you are closing.
4. Cancel delivery services.
1 WEEK BEFORE THE MOVE
1. Transfer all medical prescriptions to pharmacy in your new location.
2. Arrange for a babysitter for moving day, if needed. Arrange for cleaning service of your old home for the evening of or day after your move.
3 DAYS BEFORE THE MOVE
1. Defrost your refrigerator and freezer.
2. Have the movers pack your shipment.
3. Arrange to have cash, a certified check, or money order ready to pay the driver on delivery day.
4. Set aside valuables and legal documents to go with you, not on the moving van.
5. Pack clothes and toiletries to go with you; take a day or two of extra clothes in case of delay.
6. Pack you first day handy items (anything you’ll need before unpacking).
1. Do-It-Yourself movers should pick up truck early.
2. Make a list of every item and box loaded onto the truck.
3. Let the mover know where you can be reached.
4. Before your sign it, read the bill of loading.
5. Keep it in a safe place until your goods are delivered, charges are paid, and any claims settled.
6. Turn off appliances and the water at old house. Meet cleaners or clean home day as movers remove items or day after.
7. Leave the keys and garage door openers in the house. Lock all doors and windows.
8. Be on hand to answer questions and give directions